EcoDisc Technology AG has asked Testronic Labs to subject the EcoDisc to a series of comprehensive format tests to analyse function and player compatibility in the largest test environment possible. These tests were carried out between the second half of 2009 and spring 2010 in Burbank, California, Pinewood Studios in London and at Testronic Labs' European facilities in Hasselt, Belgium and Piaseczno,Poland.
Based on testing the EcoDisc on in excess of 450 players and drives and after thorough inspection in accordance to the quality criteria specified above, Testronics Labs have approved the EcoDisc as fit and robust for the purposes intended.
The latest PDF version of the full compatibility report can be downloaded «here».
The EcoDisc DVD at a glance.
- Thinner. Lighter. More Flexible.
- Free of toxic bonder.
- Proven reliability. 100% compatibility.
- Patents pending in all major markets.
- 50% less polycarbonate.
- 50% less production energy.
- 100% recyclable.
- 52% less CO2 emissions.
- Same functionality as conventional DVD5.
- Lowers your transport cost.
- Reduces your carbon footprint.
- Meets your environmental goals.